Whole-House Dehumidifier | Damp Indoor Air
Learn How to Lose that Hot, Sticky Feeling that Comes with High Indoor Humidity.
The air is too dry, the air’s too humid? Either way, you feel less than great.
Take a North Carolina summer, for example. You got it – lots of heat AND humidity. And it’s the latter that leads to the greater amount of discomfort.
Well, indoor air also can be overly humid, especially with an aging central air system. So, if that sounds like your home but you’re not ready for a new AC system, here’s the next best thing – a whole-house dehumidifier expertly installed by Relief Heating and Cooling.
Here are the primary benefits we know you’ll enjoy:
- Greater comfort. You won’t just feel cool. You’ll feel comfortably dry and cool, just the way it ought to be
- Prevents structural damage. Excess humidity creates the perfect environment for mold and mildew which can damage your wall, ceiling, and furniture. The presence of mold and mildew also can do a number on your allergies and asthma.
- Reduces energy expense. With decreased humidity, you won’t have to lower your thermostat by leaps and bounds just to enjoy the comfortable indoor air.
- Fewer household pests. Just like mold and mildew, bugs and other pests thrive on moist air. Fix the problem, lose the pests.
- Improved sleep. Ever try falling asleep, and staying that way, when you and the sheets are sweaty and sticky? There’s on more problem you can say farewell to.
To great an indoor atmosphere where you feel cool and comfortable all summer long, contact Relief Heating and Cooling today for a free whole-house dehumidifier explanation and proposal.