Heating & Air Conditioning in Greensboro, 27214
What happens when you get home at the end of a sticky, hot day. Maybe you weren’t outdoors all that much but, just the same, you want to be back inside your house where everything is nice and…
…hot and sticky? “Hey, it’s not supposed to be like this!”
That little slice of life describes exactly what’s going on inside homes like yours all summer long. We know because many of those same people call us looking for fast Relief. You see, that’s not just our name, it’s the kind of service we provide – a fast response to provide the kind of relief you expect from uncomfortable indoor conditions.
In addition to preventive maintenance, high-quality repair work and new system installation, look to Relief Heating and Cooling for:
- Guaranteed price quotes
- Prompt an honorable service
- All work meets or exceeds existing codes
- Well-stocked trucks for faster completion
- And more
That’s just part of the Relief difference. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to show you more.
AC Repair | Furnace Repair
As much as we try, sooner or later your indoor comfort systems will require a skilled technician to diagnose and repair them.
Here at Relief, we maintain and repair most makes and models. Our well-stocked trucks include only high quality parts and material. When there’s a problem on weekends or late at night, we don’t say “see you tomorrow” or “see you Monday”. We say, “we’ll have a technician at there as quickly as we can.”
Losing some or all your cool or warm air might not be the end of the world, but it’s still awfully important. We understand that and do our best to make the situation right in prompt and thorough fashion.
New AC System | New Furnace
Buying a new AC system or furnace isn’t like buying a loaf of bread, new pair of shoes, or even a new sofa. New home comfort systems cost considerably more AND it’s a purchase you’re likely to make only once every 12 – 15 years. That’s why it’s so important to make the right choice on who to hire to get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
For hundreds of homeowners throughout Greensboro and neighboring communities, Relief Heating and Cooling is that choice. We don’t just replace equipment or install “boxes”. We take certain measurements, learn about your family’s schedule, and do more to ensure your new heating or cooling system is the right one for you.
Expect more from Relief. We promise to deliver.
To learn more about our many home comfort services, click on any of the links below.
- Furnace Preventive Maintenance Greensboro
- Furnace Inspection Greensboro
- Furnace Repair Greensboro
- Heating Repair Greensboro
- New Furnace Greensboro
- New Heating System Greensboro
- Replacement Furnace Greensboro
- Air Conditioning Greensboro
- AC Preventive Maintenance Greensboro
- AC Inspection Greensboro
- AC Repair Greensboro
- Air Conditioning Repair Greensboro
- New AC System Greensboro
- Replacement AC System Greensboro
More HVAC Options
- Ductless Air System Greensboro
- Heat Pump Greensboro
- Air Source Heat Pump Greensboro
- Whole-House Zone Control Greensboro
- Programmable Thermostats Greensboro
- AC Annual Service Plan Greensboro
- Heating Annual Service Plan Greensboro
- Air Filtration Greensboro
- UV Air Purifier Greensboro
- Duct Cleaning Greensboro
- Whole-House Humidifier Greensboro
- Whole-House Dehumidifier Greensboro