Heating & Air Conditioning in High Point
Your time is valuable. Not that you need us to point that out, we’re simply building a case as to why Relief Heating and Cooling is a great choice anytime you need service.
For starters, we schedule service at your convenience, not ours. That includes 24/7 emergency service. Our trucks are like rolling warehouses, too, enabling us to complete most jobs in just a single visit to your home. And then there’s that “little” matter of our technicians’ experience and skill. The more we know, the less time you spend waiting for a return to comfortable indoor living.
Here’s more of what you get when you choose Relief:
- Guaranteed price quotes
- Licensed and insured
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- High quality parts and material
- Family owned and operated
- All work meets or exceeds existing codes
Use your time wisely and contact Relief Heating and Cooling today.
AC Repair | Furnace Repair
As much as we try, sooner or later your indoor comfort systems will require a skilled technician to diagnose and repair them.
Here at Relief, we maintain and repair most makes and models. Our well-stocked trucks include only high quality parts and material. When there’s a problem on weekends or late at night, we don’t say “see you tomorrow” or “see you Monday”. We say, “we’ll have a technician at there as quickly as we can.”
Losing some or all your cool or warm air might not be the end of the world, but it’s still awfully important. We understand that and do our best to make the situation right in prompt and thorough fashion.
New AC System | New Furnace
Buying a new AC system or furnace isn’t like buying a loaf of bread, new pair of shoes, or even a new sofa. New home comfort systems cost considerably more AND it’s a purchase you’re likely to make only once every 12 – 15 years. That’s why it’s so important to make the right choice on who to hire to get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
For hundreds of homeowners throughout Winston-Salem and neighboring communities, Relief Heating and Cooling is that choice. We don’t just replace equipment or install “boxes”. We take certain measurements, learn about your family’s schedule, and do more to ensure your new heating or cooling system is the right one for you.
Expect more from Relief. We promise to deliver.
To learn more about our many home comfort services, click on any of the links below.
- Furnace Preventive Maintenance High Point
- Furnace Inspection High Point
- Furnace Repair High Point
- Heating Repair High Point
- New Furnace High Point
- New Heating System High Point
- Replacement Furnace High Point
- Air Conditioning High Point
- AC Preventive Maintenance High Point
- AC Inspection High Point
- AC Repair High Point
- Air Conditioning Repair High Point
- New AC System High Point
- Replacement AC System High Point
More HVAC Options
- Ductless Air System High Point
- Heat Pump High Point
- Air Source Heat Pump High Point
- Whole-House Zone Control High Point
- Programmable Thermostats High Point
- AC Annual Service Plan High Point
- Heating Annual Service Plan High Point
- Air Filtration High Point
- UV Air Purifier High Point
- Duct Cleaning High Point
- Whole-House Humidifier High Point
- Whole-House Dehumidifier High Point