Ductless Air Conditioning | Ductless Mini-Split
Once upon a time, you had two AC choices to cool your home: central air or window units. But that was then and this now with the added choice of ductless air systems.
It’s one system that heats and cools without needing duct work to distribute conditioned air. Instead, the cool and warm air is delivered through wall units that also can be mounted on the ceiling or floor – and still without the need for ducts.
Ductless Air Uses
Ductless air systems offer tremendous flexibility. Use one, for example, to heat and cool:
- Your entire home
- Just one room, like a basement conversion
- A garage with valuable, temperature-sensitive equipment
- A 3- or 4-season room
Here are more ductless air advantages:
- 30% to 50% less than the cost of most stand-alone AC systems
- More energy efficient than separate heating and cooling systems
- Remote control operation, one room at a time
- Super quiet
- Easy to maintain
Ductless Air Maintenance | Ductless Air Repair
Relief Heating and Cooling also provides ductless air system maintenance and repairs. Unlike heating and cooling systems that are cleaned and inspected at different times of the year, one maintenance visit takes care of your ductless unit. repairs for all makes and models of ductless air systems.
When it comes to ductless indoor comfort, come to Relief.