Heating & Air Conditioning in Winston-Salem
If we were a rock or pop band, what would it take to get a song on the charts? We’d need some talent, of course, and a sound that audiences found new and engaging. But it doesn’t end there since things like good fortune, being in the right place at the right time, and meeting just the right person all play a role in determining ultimate success or failure.
That’s probably why we’re in the heating and cooling business. As a family-run business, we decided years ago that we wanted to rely chiefly mostly on training, skill, and determination to fully and expertly serve our clientele. If success were to come at all, we wanted those and similar factors to be the source.
Thanks to homeowners like you, Relief Heating and Cooling continues to deliver our very best every working day. Your house isn’t as warm as it might be? Your AC system isn’t cooling your home like it once did? Suspect that your indoor air might be worsening your allergy symptoms? We can make these and similar problems disappear. That way, you can more quickly return to the kind of indoor comfort – and relief – we know you want.
Contact us today – we’re eager to lend a helping hand.
AC Repair | Furnace Repair
As much as we try, sooner or later your indoor comfort systems will require a skilled technician to diagnose and repair them.
Here at Relief, we maintain and repair most makes and models. Our well-stocked trucks include only high quality parts and material. When there’s a problem on weekends or late at night, we don’t say “see you tomorrow” or “see you Monday”. We say, “we’ll have a technician at there as quickly as we can.”
Losing some or all your cool or warm air might not be the end of the world, but it’s still awfully important. We understand that and do our best to make the situation right in prompt and thorough fashion.
New AC System | New Furnace
Buying a new AC system or furnace isn’t like buying a loaf of bread, new pair of shoes, or even a new sofa. New home comfort systems cost considerably more AND it’s a purchase you’re likely to make only once every 12 – 15 years. That’s why it’s so important to make the right choice on who to hire to get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
For hundreds of homeowners throughout Winston-Salem and neighboring communities, Relief Heating and Cooling is that choice. We don’t just replace equipment or install “boxes”. We take certain measurements, learn about your family’s schedule, and do more to ensure your new heating or cooling system is the right one for you.
Expect more from Relief. We promise to deliver.
To learn more about our many home comfort services, click on any of the links below.
- Furnace Preventive Maintenance Winston-Salem
- Furnace Inspection Winston-Salem
- Furnace Repair Winston-Salem
- Heating Repair Winston-Salem
- New Furnace Winston-Salem
- New Heating System Winston-Salem
- Replacement Furnace Winston-Salem
- Air Conditioning Winston-Salem
- AC Preventive Maintenance Winston-Salem
- AC Inspection Winston-Salem
- AC Repair Winston-Salem
- Air Conditioning Repair Winston-Salem
- New AC System Winston-Salem
- Replacement AC System Winston-Salem
More HVAC Options
- Ductless Air System Winston-Salem
- Heat Pump Winston-Salem
- Air Source Heat Pump Winston-Salem
- Whole-House Zone Control Winston-Salem
- Programmable Thermostats Winston-Salem
- AC Annual Service Plan Winston-Salem
- Heating Annual Service Plan Winston-Salem
- Air Filtration Winston-Salem
- UV Air Purifier Winston-Salem
- Duct Cleaning Winston-Salem
- Whole-House Humidifier Winston-Salem
- Whole-House Dehumidifier Winston-Salem